One Bedroom Apartment – 17009
Living space: 50 m2
Convenient for: 1-4 guests
1. Floor (no elevator)
Spiegel, Great central location close to Leidseplein, Museums, Amstel River and the Rembrandtplein.
This supremely comfortable one bedroom apartment Spiegelkwartier comes elegantly designed and pleasantly equipped. Nicely maintained, it is positioned on the first floor of a solid building with no elevator. The holiday flat spreads over 50 sq.m of living area and has the potential to accommodate groups of up to four guests. Enjoying positive reviews from our clients, the apartment is furnished with style and features a wonderful fitted kitchen zone with all facilities, cookware and kitchen utensils that the traveler might need, a lavish living room with a double sofa bed and dining zone, as well as a lovely bedroom with one double bed.
The bathroom/wc is luxurious, featuring a shower and a bathtub. Upon arrival the guests are welcomed with a complimentary bottle of Cava and can use free wireless internet during the duration of their stay. In case they travel with children under the age of 3, the kids can stay in the apartment free of charge.
Spiegelkwartier apartment is located at the southern end of the central canal ring in Amsterdam. Surrounding the building are available restaurants and grocery stores, souvenir shops and bus stops. An excellent choice for both short and long stay in the city of Amsterdam.
Only 1 minute walk to the Prinsengracht, 7 minutes walk to the Rembrandtsplein and 7 minutes walk to the Rijksmuseum.
Neighbourhood and location
The apartment is really in the middle of it all. lt is located within the heart of the city and is close to chic trendy restaurants, major museums, the Anne Frank House, the red light district, the Amstel River and the world famous Carré theatre. The apartment is only minutes away from the popular Utrechtsestraat with its trendy, individual shops, bars and restaurants. The Rembrandt Square area is also well known for its hip nightclubs and terrace bars.
Also near the famous Leidseplein with a great selection of restaurants and nightlife entertainment venues. Some of the venues on the square are theatre Stadsschouwburg, comedy club Boom Chicago, Rock venue’s Paradiso & Melkweg, American Hotel and the night club Jimmy Woo.
Public transport from Central Station. Take tram-line 16, 24 or 25 and take stop: Weteringscircuit/ Nieuwe Vijzelstraat.
• WC, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room, Bedroom
• Amenities: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, Toiletries, Dishwasher, Cable TV, DVD, TV, vacuum cleaner, internet connection, air conditioning, heating, jacuzzi
• Bathroom: Hair Dryer, Toiletries, toilet, shower, washbasin , jacuzzi, bathtub, Complimentary Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner, mirror
• Bedroom: Bed Linen & Towels, Alarm Clock, double bed, reading lamps, lamp, shelves, wardrobe, mirror
• Kitchen: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Crockery & Cutlery, Dishwasher, oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, pans, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, dish rack, gas/electric hob, table and chairs, shelves, cupboards
• Livingroom: DVD, reading lamps, TV, coffee table, table and chairs, double sofa bed
• Children under 3 years of age stay free of charge
• Non smoking apartment
• 150 Euro refundable deposit
• Check-in from 14:00-23:00 and check-out till 11:00
• Pets not allowed
• Free Wireless Internet
• Free baby cot (upon request)
• 50EUR key deposit
• Late check in fee of 20EUR for arrivals after 23.00
• Bottle of Cava upon arrival
Airport: 15 minutes by train
Main Railway Station: 10 minutes by bus
Grocery Store: On location
Restaurant: On location
Bus stop: On location